Attention all exchange students and mentors!
We are proud to present to you a very special and unique opportunity to see a very special aspect of this country. We are organizing a trip to the beautiful historic city of Szeged, the third largest city in Hungary, about 280 kilometers from here on the 9th of March until the 11th.
This trip not only grants you the chance to attend the annual Toros (pronounced with a soft "s") Pálinka Festival but you also get to meet other exchange students studying at the University of Szeged, thanks to our collaboration with ESN Szeged.
Our plans include, but are not limited to:
- Leaving from Győr by bus on Friday at 10 AM
- Unpacking at our local accommodation
- Eating traditional Hungarian foods and experiencing the local culture at the IX. Toros Pálinka Festival on Friday
- Exploring the city of Szeged and its' many sights with the assistance of a local tour guide on Saturday
- Attending a social event with the local exchange students and ESN Szeged members on Saturday night.
The trip costs 15.000 HUF (including the fee of the bus, accommodation and breakfasts), you'll get additional details about the event upon registering.
Please note that due to the available seats on the bus, only 45 students can apply to this event.
You can register on the following link until 18th of February:
- Everyone is invited.